Zip wires can be installed either on a temporary or permanent basis, inside or out. All are bespoke to meet your specifications and there are no limits on length. All materials and construction techniques guarantee meeting the latest European Rope Course Standards.
Our zip wires can be attached to trees (after inspection by an aboriculturalist), to existing platforms or to new structures. A variety of ways of releasing from the wire are available.
If providing a permanent zip wire, we provide staff training on the safe delivery of this exciting activity – including initial inspections at the start of the session and resuces of participants. Please see our Training Courses page.
Zip wires provide fantastic opportunities for personal challenge for all abilities, both young and old, and are perfect for thrill-seekers!
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Independent inaugural inspection
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training