Technical Outdoor Solutions design, construct and maintain Adventure parks / Aerial trekking courses.
These sorts of ropes courses are outstanding educational tools that can also be used for a variety of recreational purposes – including: physical training; corporate team building and adventure play.
Testing skills such as balance, swinging and climbing, they can also build individuals’ confidence and are fantastic fun for all the family.
Following a complimentary site visit, we can help you choose from a wide range of high and low ropes elements – all of which are competitively priced and built to satisfy extremely high European standards.
Adventure parks can be constructed on any scale or to any degree of difficulty for all abilities and can be built in phases to help with developing your course and spreading your budget.
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Independent inaugural inspection
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training