Low ropes courses offer a fantastic developmental and educational tool for participants of all abilities. The elements can be installed as a linear or continual challenge course allowing the group to traverse, whilst working as a team, along the line or around a circuit.
Many elements also work well as distinct, separate challenges. The course can include Balance Beam, Peg Pole Challenge, Wild Woozy and Postman’s Walk. There is no limit to what can be designed (subject to safety). The examples of designs in the galleries below are just that; if you have an idea or suggestion, we are happy to custom design you a low ropes course to meet your requirements, budget and ground space available.
Low ropes courses are an excellent resource for schools, colleges and outdoor centres providing opportunities for young people’s personal and social development whatever their ability. They also promote increased communication, leadership, building understanding and trust, removing barriers and encouraging team building as well as celebrating success.
We always use tanalised timber and our metal fixings are galvanised and powder coated to prevent corrosion.
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training