Our specially designed Assault Courses are built so you and your participants can maximise fun, learning and adventure or delve into their competitive nature.
You will find our courses allow you to deliver a wide range of learning outcomes by simply tailoring to your participants’ needs and requirements.
Many of the elements can be used for pre-training or on their own, allowing you to get more use and time from your Assault Course.
Technical Outdoor Solutions will be able to run through the many possibilities to ensure your Assault Course is maximised to the full, whether your aim is team building, relay race, competition or just good fun!
The Assault Course has been designed for a maximum of two instructors to 24 participants, although it will run just as well with smaller numbers. Most elements on the Assault Course can also be used on their own, designed for one instructor to 12 participants per element.
Assault Courses can also be designed to your specific needs by adding/removing elements to fit any area. We offer a free site visit as part of our service.
Click on the sample image below to enlarge:
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training