Adventure Play areas are great adventurous use of spaces which require little or no supervision. They can still be developmental but quite self led.
Elements can be separate, like sit on Zip Wires, or part of a larger course, dependant on what space and areas you have.
Adventure play is great for family areas, Hotels, Parks, Leisure Centres and even for free time or self led activities at outdoor centres. In a day where self led adventure is increasingly important to children who don’t get as much time outside on their own, Adventure Play is a great safe environment to do so.
We always use tanalised timber, steel core combi rope and our metal fixings are galvanised and powder coated to prevent corrosion.
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training