The Low Ropes Course Instructor course is designed for anybody who operates or works on low ropes courses; these are courses with activities that are close to the ground and only need spotting for safety. These facilities don’t have a belay system in place. Activities include individual items such as spider’s web, trust falls and larger courses with a continuous set of activities.
The course meets the standard for a person to be qualified as a European Ropes Course Association (ERCA) Low Ropes Course Instructor as set out in EN15567 pt 2.
The course will cover many subjects through both practical and theory sessions to enable the group to cover the entire syllabus.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Hold an in-date First Aid certificate
- Must be confident at height
- Good physical condition; able to partake in the activity
- At least one day prior experience on a low ropes course is required
Minimum duration 2 days including assessment.
Cost: £145 per person (+VAT).
For further details regarding training courses, to book a course or for staff training at your own centre, please contact us.