Technical Outdoor Solutions specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of high and low ropes courses and zip wires for all abilities. Ropes courses are outstanding educational tools and can also be used for a variety of recreational purposes – including: physical training; corporate team building and adventure play.
We provide custom-built projects for both private and public sector clients and supply a superior product to a mutually agreed cost and timetable.
Our speciality in this area has progressed from our considerable experience in business in outdoor education together with our management experience of equipment installation procurement. This puts us in a unique position to advise clients on the specification of a course that will meet their particular needs or objectives.
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Independent inspection by a type A European Ropes Course Association Inspector
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- Staff training