Founded on extensive experience within both the outdoor and ropes industries, Technical Outdoor Solutions offer a combination of services tailored to the needs of outdoor and adventure organisations.
We specialise in the design, construction and maintenance of high ropes courses for all levels of abilities.
Providing custom-built projects for both public and private sector clients, we supply a superior product to a mutually agreed timetable.
Our high ropes courses can be installed between trees, inside buildings or using freestanding wooden or metal poles. With an unlimited selection of elements and designs we can build to your specific requirements, using various types of building materials – including tanalised timber, powder-coated steel, rope and cable.
Our courses are constructed to utilise self-belay, assisted and continuous belay systems. We are happy to construct a course to meet your requirements and ground space available. Elements can be added as your budget allows.
All of our constructions include:
- Free site visit in mainland UK
- Help and advice to guide you through the process from conception to building and then support in the operation of your course
- Construction techniques/materials guaranteed to meet European Ropes Course Standards (EN 15567: part 1)
- Operational and safety documentation compliant with EN15567: part 2
- Independent inspection by a type A European Ropes Course Association Inspector
- Free follow-up safety inspection undertaken after the first year of operation
- ERCA staff training & assessments